Salem's Square
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Nexus of Worlds, anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Akribos's Muses <3
Domino Affect - Set Up & Discussion EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:06 pm by Akribos Ash

» FSW's pointless facts of the day for 2011!
Domino Affect - Set Up & Discussion EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:28 pm by Firestormwarning

» The last one to reply wins a...
Domino Affect - Set Up & Discussion EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:31 pm by Firestormwarning

» *pokes eet with a steek*
Domino Affect - Set Up & Discussion EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:17 pm by Avadedra Hetarra

» One Word Story 2011!
Domino Affect - Set Up & Discussion EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:06 pm by Firestormwarning

» Jedi Rising (Continued, ATTN Ava)
Domino Affect - Set Up & Discussion EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:00 am by Firestormwarning

» Domino Affect - Set Up & Discussion
Domino Affect - Set Up & Discussion EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:28 pm by Avadedra Hetarra

» Kent Mitchell
Domino Affect - Set Up & Discussion EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:09 am by Firestormwarning

» Raina Shey Terachi & Chaz
Domino Affect - Set Up & Discussion EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:29 pm by Avadedra Hetarra

Domino Affect - Set Up & Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avadedra Hetarra
Admin
Avadedra Hetarra

Domino Affect - Set Up & Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Domino Affect - Set Up & Discussion   Domino Affect - Set Up & Discussion EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Domino Affect

~~~

Alright gang, here it is. The first forum-wide RP of the season. Very Happy The object is to get everyone involved and meshing their styles together. It doesn't matter if your characters haven't met each other yet, because everyone will bring something to this that the other's won't.

Over the next few posts, I'll give a general lay out of the scenario, a few clues as to what's really going on, and what I'd like from all of you. =^__^= As we go, please remember to keep any other threads that you're in going.

Thanks everyone. I hope we can make this some good fun.

~AVA~
Back to top Go down
Avadedra Hetarra
Admin
Avadedra Hetarra

Domino Affect - Set Up & Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino Affect - Set Up & Discussion   Domino Affect - Set Up & Discussion EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Domino Affect

~~~

Scenario

From the notes of the Lady Sin::
For roughly the last twenty weeks, I have been tracking a new threat to the city of Salem's Square. Granted, most of the races and species here are threats in and of themselves, but the thing I'm tracking makes most of them look like pussy cats.

Fledgling Vampires, no more than two months into their making, are being torn to pieces and their heads removed, carried away. The carnage is great at each scene. The coven Nobles are getting harder to deal with as these murders continue. I'm beginning to grow frustrated with the lack of knowledge that I am forced to accept.

No one besides myself, the Nobles, and Lord Archibald know much about the connection between these grisly acts. Perhaps it is time to call on some help. I know of a certain young woman that can gather information for me. Why I didn't ask her weeks ago is beyond even my own reckoning.

~~~

This is where the story begins. Not much to go on, of course, but that's what RP is all about, is it not?
Back to top Go down

Domino Affect - Set Up & Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Salem's Square :: Chat :: Role Play Discussion-
Jump to: